- Jolene T. DiBrango of the Pittsford Central School District was re-elected to a three-year term on the 10-member Retirement Board.
- NYSTRS delegates and alternates attended a variety of seminars that covered topics ranging from NYSTRS benefits to keeping your personal information secure.
- Delegates took part in a question-and-answer period with the NYSTRS Board and staff.
Below you will find hyperlinks to take you to the presentations that we attended. There is some incredibly valuable information contained within these PowerPoints!:
- Service & Salary: What’s Includable in Your Benefit and What’s Not?
- Social Security Information
- What’s New at NYSTRS?
- Wondering What Retirement Will Be Like as a NYSTRS Member?
- Communication Is Key
- Ensuring Your Personal Information Is Secure
- NYSTRS’ Strength: A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
Remember, the GNTA is your local union -- we are NOT retirement experts. Develop your own NYSTRS account by using the link below. It's easy; you just need your NYSTRS Employee ID number!
Frank, Jeff and Luci